Why Dying your Dog Hair is Unsafe? 

The coloring of your dog's hair might be risky for a number of different reasons.  

1. Toxicity  

Many hair dyes include hazardous ingredients that dogs can consume or absorb through their skin. Dogs may lick or chew their dyed fur, ingesting dangerous toxins.

2. Skin irritation   

Dogs' skin is more sensitive than humans', therefore hair dye chemicals can cause irritation, redness, itching, or chemical burns.

3. Allergic Reactions  

Like people, dogs can be allergic to hair dye chemicals. Mild discomfort to severe allergic reactions such swelling, trouble breathing, and anaphylaxis are possible.

4. Overheating  

Dyes can impair a dog's coat's insulation, causing overheating or other temperature control concerns.

5. Risk of Ingestion  

Curious dogs may lick or chew their dyed fur, ingesting the dye. This can produce nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, or more serious consequences if the dye is poisonous.


10 Tips to Convince Your Parents to Get a Dog?